Business Intelligence Manager (m/w/d)
Deine Aufgaben / Your Tasks
Due to the current and planned growth, our BI Team is looking for support as soon as possible.
Your responsibilities include the following tasks:
- Integrate new data sources and maintain existing ones.
- Data modelling tasks using SQL and Looker as main tools.
- Prototype new dashboards and support with the maintenance of existing ones.
- Enable automated data actions (e.g., feed other services with enriched data from BI systems).
- We expect the person to be able to interact with internal stakeholders, lead data-related conversations and transform questions into structured requirements and/or concepts.
Was du mitbringst / What you´ve got
- Experience with modern cloud-based data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake.
- Understanding/Knowledge of digital analytics services such as Google Analytics, Snowplow Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe SiteCatalyst.
- Basic-to-medium programming skills for managing APIs. Experience with AWS Lambda or Google Cloud functions is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modelling and SQL.
- Eperience with Looker is an advantage, but previous work with other analytical tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc) is also valuable.
- Profiency in building complex analysis and insights
- Good commmunication skills
- Experience with data pipeline tools such as Fivetran, Xplenty, Data Virtuality
- Experience in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Basic experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, etc)
- Basic experience with Email Marketing services (e.g., Drip, Mailchimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Basic knowledge/experience in digital marketing
What we offer
- A growing team of diverse experts that is passionate about reaching our goals
- Playing an essential part in a European unicorn story
- Positive working atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to bring in new ideas for constant improvement
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours
- Discount on public transportation
- A stunning view on Hamburg’s Elbphilharmonie from our rooftop terrace
Exporo is the leading European platform for digital real estate investments. Founded in November 2014, Exporo has successfully co-funded more than 160 real estate projects and intermediated more than 300 million euros in capital. Over EUR 95 million euros have already been repaid to investors.
In our central office location in the HafenCity of Hamburg, we unite more than 100 employees with diverse capabilities and new ideas. As growth doesn’t stop here, we invite you to start your very own journey at Exporo and contribute to make digital real estate investing a habit.
If you need guidance or have any questions, please contact our HR Manager Manon Schröder, email@example.com.