Business Intelligence Manager (m/f/d)
Deine Aufgaben / Your Tasks
Exporo AG is Germany's market leader for digital real estate investments. Investors can easily and directly invest in professional real estate of their choice for as little as 1 euro and thus build their own digital real estate portfolio while benefiting from attractive returns. Since its foundation in 2014, Exporo has already brokered more than 700 million euros of capital.
In our centrally located office in Hamburg's HafenCity, we bring together more than 180 bright and innovative minds with diverse skills and ideas. Together, we have set ourselves the goal of democratising the European real estate investment market through the use of expertise, data and technology. We invite you to start your journey at Exporo and help make digital real estate investing a reality.
- You will integrate new data sources and maintain existing ones.
- You will work on data modelling tasks using SQL and Looker as main tools.
- You will prototype new dashboards and support with the maintenance of existing ones.
- You will enable automated data actions (e.g., feed other services with enriched data from BI systems).
- We expect the person to be able to interact with internal stakeholders, lead data-related conversations and transform questions into structured requirements and/or concepts.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience with modern cloud-based data warehouses such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake.
- Proven experience with data pipeline tools such as Fivetran, DBT, Airflow, Stitch Data, Xplenty, Data Virtuality.
- Understanding/Knowledge of digital analytics services such as Google Analytics, Snowplow Analytics, Mixpanel, Adobe SiteCatalyst.
- Basic-to-medium programming skills for managing APIs. Experience with AWS Lambda or Google Cloud functions is a plus.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modelling and SQL.
- Eperience with Looker is an advantage, but previous work with other analytical tools (e.g., Tableau, Power BI, etc) is also valuable.
- Profiency in building complex analysis and insights.
- Good commmunication skills.
- Experience with automation tools such as Integromat, Zapier and Tray.io is a big plus.
- Experience in Data Science and Machine Learning.
- Basic experience with CRM systems (e.g., Salesforce, Hubspot, etc).
- Basic experience with Email Marketing services (e.g., Drip, Mailchimp, Salesforce Marketing Cloud).
- Basic knowledge/experience in digital marketing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- An ambitious team of experts from a wide range of disciplines who work passionately on a common vision
- High development potential through the dynamics of a rapidly growing company
- The opportunity to use your skills and experience to contribute directly to the success of Exporo
- Flat hierarchies and uncomplicated decision-making processes
- Free use of HIIT workouts at Urban Heroes
- Yoga courses in our rooms with view of the Elphi
- Employer subsidy for company pension scheme
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office
- Subsidy for the HVV Profiticket
- Fresh fruit, drinks and a beer after work on our roof terrace with an unbeatable view of the Elbphilharmonie Concert Hall
Was du mitbringst / What you´ve got
HAVE WE CAPTURED YOUR INTEREST?
Take part in building the leading destination for digital real estate investments for everyone and apply now via the "Jetzt Bewerben"-Button. In case of questions, please reach out to Marie Hehlke via email@example.com.