Marketing Manager France (m/f/d)
Deine Aufgaben / Your Tasks
Exporo AG is Germany's market leader for digital real estate investments. Investors can easily and directly invest in professional real estate of their choice, beginning at a sum of € 500, building their own digital real estate portfolio while benefiting from returns of up to 6% per year. Since its foundation in 2014, Exporo has successfully financed more than 190 real estate projects, and therefore raised more than € 400 million in capital. Already over € 130 million have been repaid to investors.
In our centrally located office in Hamburg’s HafenCity, we combine more than 130 smart and innovative minds with a wide variety of skills and ideas. Together, we have set ourselves the goal of democratising the real estate investment market, applying expertise, data and technology. Due to our continuous growth, we invite you to start your journey with Exporo and help make digital real estate investments a matter of course.
In the role of Marketing Manager France (m/f/d), you are responsible for our marketing campaigns in France. You are turning visitors into real estate investors and increase their activity by drawing attention to Exporo's offerings and projects - cost-effective, systematic and engaging.
- You are responsible for the planning, structuring and implementing of our French marketing campaigns in a variety of channels and maximize the number of conversions through regular analysis and testing.
- In cooperation with our content, product and brand teams you create exciting, creative and informative content around our projects and products.
- You establish, manage and develop relationships with local partners & agencies in order to promote Exporo and its products.
- When developing landing pages, writing mailings or creating real estate exposés for customer communication, you ensure a high-quality standard in terms of design and implementation.
- To create regular internal and external reports, you exploit the opportunities of our data analytics tool Looker and ensure transparency and structure in our marketing measures.
- Continuous on-page optimizations (description, content, formatting, images), improvement of SEO activities, and monitoring with common SEO tools are also part of your job.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You are proud of having successfully completed your degree in business, economics, communications or media studies or a comparable degree with a focus in (online) marketing.
- You have at least two years of professional experience in performance and / or content marketing and have a broad expertise and thirst for knowledge in digital marketing.
- Appropriate experience in dealing with relevant tools (such as Google AdWords, Bid Management, Campaign Management, Unbounce, Systrix etc.) is a matter of course for you.
- A pronounced analytical and strategic way of working are just as much a part of your strengths as creative thinking and an eye for detail.
- You are able to think in short and long term in a fast-moving environment and bring together different interests and needs in projects through your high level of social skills and clear communication.
- You are willing and able to work in Hamburg, Germany.
- Your French language skills are fluent in spoken and written language and you are also confident to communicate and work in English.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A growing team of diverse experts that is passionate about reaching our goals
- The chance to use your skills and experience to directly contribute to the company's success and leave your footprint
- A positive working atmosphere where everyone is encouraged to bring in new ideas for constant improvement
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours and option of home office
- Subsidisation of a job ticket (public transportation)
- Employer contribution for company pension
- A modern office with a stunning view on Hamburg’s Elbphilharmonie from our rooftop terrace
Was du mitbringst / What you´ve got
HAVE WE CAPTURED YOUR INTEREST?
Take part in building the leading destination for digital real estate investments for everyone and apply now via the "Jetzt bewerben"-Button. In case of questions, please reach out to Manon Schroeder via firstname.lastname@example.org.